Struggling to grow your audience? Don’t know what to do with your social accounts? We’ve all been there. If you’re a business today, there must be a chance you’re on social media in a way but many brands or businesses have an active and prospering social media presence! And how much of them are just sort of there?
Now with the help of these fundamental tips, any brand can get their social media presence off the ground. So let’s get it started.
- Have a face: Many brands today aren’t afraid to talk to their followers like they would their friends. One of the biggest errors on social media is coming off as the faceless robotic corporation with no personality. In the modern age of transparency, people want to get to know your company on a more personal level.
- Build a defined audience: Listen up people “everyone” is not an audience. After you’ve determined your goals, you need to determine your target audience. Maybe it’s prospective customers or even industry players and influencers. Either way, breaking down your audience will help you figure out the following:
– The information in your profiles
– The type of content you publish
– Your posting schedule
– Your brand’s voice
A lot of companies spin their wheels because they don’t post content that speaks to a specified audience. Spend some time looking at your audience personas, understanding what their challenges are and what brands they already love via social.
- Look for connections, Not Just Followers: We can argue all day whether or not your follower count is a vanity metric. With that in mind, having 100 followers who regularly engage with you and your content are infinitely more valuable than 10,000 that ignore you. Never leave the “social” out of your social media presence. The beauty of social is that you can form relations in an instant with followers from just about anywhere.